Content of this blog is an exclusive property of RMS Z Division only and for the use of employees of Z division. Your views are solicited to us on gmail srm.zdn@gmail.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

I am very much thankful to all my staff in supporting one needy patient in which regard I made an appeal. The response from the RMS colleagues of other divisions is also tremendous and it shows how compassionate we are. A total of Rs.1,40,000-00 has been accumulated in the SB account opened for this purpose. An amount of R's.30,000 each was deposited on the name of each child under KVP for 3 children.  It is proposed to pay rest of the amount towards medical treatment to Drive TV Swamy on monthly basis till it exhausts. I once again convey my heartfelt thanks to each and everyone in this regard. I am very much delighted to say that AG Dn and V Dn have contributed R's.41500-00 and Rs.34500 respectively and I salute my co employees of RMS in both the divisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Google